Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's looking a bit like Christmas

  • If finally snowed in Jackson. Quite a lot actually. 18 inches this morning and there looks to be more on the way. I've been working a bunch and the skiing is still abysmal so you'll have to wait awhile for reports. I did nordic ski up at Targhee on Friday and had a jolly time. If you have not skate skied at -20 with a poorly groomed track at 8000ft you haven't really lived. I made it 8k then though my lungs were going to prolapse out my mouth. Oscar 50K is going to be a real challenge if I keep training as little as I've been. Tourist are starting to move in and it looks to be a busy season. I just hope the folks from Jersey stay out east, they tend to be quite rude. No offense if you're from jersey, I'd be mad if I lived there too. That's all for now folks.

Dale

1 comment:

Phil said...

More updates please!