Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great American Road Trip

Hello from the windy city. True fact, it's so damn windy and bitter cold here. I'm honored to be in the hometown of the great Joel Brown, Elliot Bassette, and of course, Horan. The great American road trip has begun. There are three of us in the F350; weasel, his girlfriend and me, the squeaky third wheel. Our first stop will be Killington Vermont where we will round up a gaggle of mangy east coast grunions. For now the foolishness has subsided, but I can guarantee you something stupid will happen upon our arrival. Till then I hope dearly that the rumors I've heard about the UM Cycling team riding hard in Early Feb training rides is false. I will be one angry ape if I return to a bunch of flaccid prematurely ejaculated riders who are already burnt out for the season. Take a lesson from our good buddy Horan.

Dale

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hello, Doug Dale, did you go to Deerfield High School in Deerfield, IL? If you did then you might remember; the Fitts family and cycling with my cousins in Northbrook.
Write back if I am correct.

Stephanie Fitts (Class of '64 at DHS)
babebxter@gmail.com